School Completion Programme (SCP)
When can the School Completion Programme provide support?
The School Completion Programme supports children and young people:
- during the school day
- during school holidays
- after school hours
- When out of school eg. Expelled/school refusing
What can the School Completion Programme provide?
The School Completion Programme provides many supports. They depend on the individual’s needs. Supports include:
- Homework or breakfast clubs
- One-to-one work
- Developing social skills
- Transitions such as 6th class to 1st year
- School holidays
- Anger management
What do I need to fill out?
- A referral form to see if SCP is the right support.
- A consent to take part form (if the SCP is the right support).
For further information please contact the school office and request to speak wtih the School Completion Coordinator Ms Niamh McBreen.